Job no: 562895
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Ramsay Pharmacy - Pindara Private Hospital (Gold Coast)
Why you’ll love working for us
Here at Ramsay Pharmacy, we believe in better care.
At Ramsay Pharmacy, we are more than just Australia’s leading Community & Hospital Pharmacy network. We are part of Ramsay Health care, proudly employing more than 90,000 of the best people who expertly look after millions of patients across 10 countries globally every year.
A Ramsay Pharmacist has a rewarding career in a friendly and inclusive team environment. We embody work life balance and provide sustainable career pathways for all our people!
What you’ll do
Hospital or Community Pharmacy? We have full time & part time opportunities in both! Including: John Flynn Private Hospital, Pindara Private Hospital & Ramsay Pharmacy Medical on Miami. We are searching for passionate and driven pharmacy professionals to make an impact and shape the direction of their career. Our Gold Coast Private Hospital & Community Pharmacy settings boast a well-established reputation and a fun, friendly and supportive team culture.
- Provide dispensary operations, pharmacy services, and medication supply, catering to the needs of our valued patients and customers.
- Educating staff and counselling patients on medication usage
- Participating in a wide range of professional services and health promotion campaigns
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent with current Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
- High level of computer literacy including systems knowledge of dispensing software
- Experience in a community or hospital pharmacy setting is required.
- A vaccination certificate or experience with immunisations is highly regarded but not essential.
It is a mandatory requirement that you provide:
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccinations using vaccines approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
- A national police check within the last 12 months
What we can offer
- Potential relocation assistance from anywhere in Australia
- Attractive remuneration and employee benefits package – view our full list of employee benefits HERE:
- Work flexibility for a balanced work-life to enjoy your leisure time.
- Diverse career pathways - Pharmacy operations, hospitals, clinical & leadership
- Access to Educational Opportunities - scholarships and pharmaceutical society courses
- Enrich expertise with Ramsay Pharmacy Academy programs!
- Discounts on private health insurance for hospital and extras
- Family friendly benefits - paid parental leave & ability to purchase additional annual leave
All applications must be submitted online by clicking the Apply button within this advert. For enquiries, please contact Wendy Dare via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend