Cardiac Catheterisation Lab team
Fulltime, Part-time and Casual Positions
Join Us and You Will:
- Grow your career in a supportive, nurturing environment
- Have access to flexible working practices
- Enjoy working as part of our close-knit, supportive team
- Play a critical role in our mission to deliver excellent customer service
About the Role
As a part of the Cardiac Cath Lab team, you will have the chance to work across the full scope of our Cardiac Catheterisation services.
Our team is looking for highly motivated and reliable registered nurses with a minimum of 1-2 years catheter lab specific scrub/scout experience.
- You will be someone who thrives in a busy environment, with good communication skills who can work with a dynamic multidisciplinary team while delivering high quality care.
- You will have exceptional customer service and time management skills with a passion for quality patient outcomes.
- You will be a dedicated team player while comfortable working autonomously if necessary.
- This position is Monday to Friday with on call requirements as we provide an out of hour’s emergency service for patients within the hospital.
- Cardiac catheter lab experience required.
You will need to have the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- AHPRA registration in an acute hospital environment essential
- Cardiac catheter lab experience
- Any postgraduate qualifications within a relevant perioperative specialty will be highly regarded.
Above award wages considered for suitably qualified experienced applicants.
$34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
About the organisation
Take this great opportunity to join Baringa Private Hospital, a Ramsay Health Care Organisation which is the largest provider of private health care in Australia and one of the top 5 healthcare providers in the world. Baringa Private Hospital is a 78 bed facility servicing the NSW North Coast and surrounding areas. Baringa Private Hospital is an acute Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation and Mental health facility offering a comprehensive range of specialities.
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority.
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Erin Tarleton, on firstname.lastname@example.org