Ramsay Clinic New Farm
- Permanent full time and part time position Enjoy flexible hours for better work life balance!
- We care about YOU! Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal & financial assistance
- Enjoy benefits such as paid parental leave, study leave and the option to purchase additional annual leave.
Join us at Ramsay Clinic New Farm’s inpatient Allied Health Team!
We are actively looking for a skilled Psychologist to work on our general mental health inpatient units. Work in a supportive environment alongside a top multidisciplinary team, serving patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
As a positive and efficient team player, you will excel in our fast-paced environment, managing time effectively for inpatient group therapy and individual support.
You will also hold:
- AHPRA registration
- Psychology degrees/qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Understanding of scope of practice
- Knowledge of legislative requirements.
Remuneration: Salary commensurate with experience
Ramsay Clinic New Farm has a reputation for exceptional mental health care. We offer a comprehensive range of inpatient and day and community programs that specialise in the treatment of general mental health, mood disorders, anxiety, depression, personality disorders and trauma. We also offer dedicated eating disorder as well as substance misuse and addiction treatment programs.
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
If you have any enquiries regarding this opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Cecily Williams via email at email@example.com
She’s here to help!