Human Resources Business Partner
Job no: 562978
Work type: Full time
Location: Corporate Services - VIC Metropolitan
Categories: Human Resources
- Key Human Resources role with Australia’s largest private health care provider
Be a part of a supportive and high functioning team
- Based in Melbourne, VIC
We are currently in search of an experienced HR Business Partner to join our people team on a full-time basis, overseeing a designated portfolio across our Metro Melbourne sites. In this crucial role, you will work closely with hospital leaders, offering expert support and guidance in various HR areas, including employee relations, projects, performance management, succession planning, culture change, and recruitment. As a key member of our closely-knit HR team, you will provide commercially focused HR advice, ensuring the effective delivery of both strategic and day-to-day HR support to your designated customer groups.
Areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing industrial/employee relations advice and support whilst ensuring relevant legislation, agreements and policies are complied with, to minimise industrial disputation.
- Participation in state and national projects as required.
- Assisting leaders with their development regarding People management/leadership through advice, coaching, and feedback.
- Conducting workplace investigations and complex case management, providing recommendations/assistance to manage and mitigate risk.
- Contribute to and implement the organisation’s HR strategic plans and objectives in line with relevant industrial instruments.
- In conjunction with your respective leader’s, support and drive cultural change and engagement activities.
What you will bring
- Experience across the HR generalist discipline and comfortable in an end-to-end HR environment, including IR/ER, recruitment, talent, and culture. Ideally, demonstrated experience managing and/or supporting strategic people projects.
- Extensive experience in employee relations and complex case management, including disciplinary processes, investigations and grievance resolution.
- Demonstrated capability to engage managers and employees at all levels, with strong relationship building and communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail and strength in interpreting data to inform business decisions.
- Alignment with the philosophy of ‘The Ramsay Way’
- Qualifications in HRM or Industrial Relations, or equivalent experience
- Experience within the healthcare industry highly desirable
Why Choose a Ramsay Career?
Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practicing the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1964 We believe in a bright future for our company and for every one of our employees – our wellbeing initiatives and learning and development programs have seen us grow as an industry leader and sought after employer. We are also the leading private provider of mental health services in Australia known as Ramsay Mental Health.
We offer a great range of employee benefits including:
- We encourage and offer assistance and support for professional development.
- Great employee discounts and benefits to over 450+ retailers.
- Internal peer nominated awards (as well as Ramsay’s National awards).
- Access counselling, wellbeing services, legal and financial assistance.
- Flexible Leave Program: purchase additional annual leave.
As a part of Ramsay Health Care’s ongoing response to the pandemic and commitment to the health and wellbeing of the community, successful applicants are required to provide evidence of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to commencement. Candidates will also be required to provide a current National Police check.
All applications must be lodged online and should include your cover letter and CV addressing the above criteria.
Applications close Wednesday 6th March 2024.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend