Job no: 563026
Work type: Casual, Full time, Full time temp, Part time, Part time temp
Location: Mitcham Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
- Scrub scout, Anaesthetics and PACU nurses to join our theatre team!
- Permanent full-time or part-time or causal opportunity for the right candidate!
- Join us now and access Ramsay employee benefits!
- Hone your skills as part of our dedicated, multi-disciplinary team
- Great work/life balance
About the Role
Opportunity for experienced scrub scout, anaesthetic and PACU nurses to join the team to work in Mitcham's 5 theatre operating department. Specialties include Orthopaedic, plastics, gynae, urology, ophthalmology, ENT, paediatrics, obstetrics.
Catering for several surgical specialties as mentioned above, we are looking for driven and motivated nurses to join the team.
Your skills and experience
Registered Nurse with a background in theatre and recovery nursing desired or strong dedication and willingness to learn.
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 1 year nursing experience in Anaesthetics and or Recovery or scrub scout.
- Paediatric experience or willingness develop immediately highly desirable.
- Post-graduate qualifications or specialities will be highly regarded
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles
- Willing to work in a cohesive and caring team
$34.39 - $ 47.55 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (VIC RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE $67,957.76 - $93,965.04]
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
The hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with hundreds of high-quality healthcare facilities and services across 10 countries. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
How to apply
All applications must be lodged online.
Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
For any enquiries please contact: Kimberley Unthank via UnthankK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend