Clinical Nurse Manager
Cardiothoracic Surgical Ward
Hollywood Private Hospital, Nedlands
Are you looking to step up into a leadership role? This role is suited to Senior Registered Nurses seeking the next step to develop their career within our hospital.
About the Role
- Lead as the Clinical Nurse Manager of Murray Ward, overseeing a 30-bed Cardiothoracic Surgical Ward.
- Hold a pivotal role in leadership and management, ensuring efficient use of all resources within the department.
- Plan, implement and evaluate practices, processes and services to maintain high standards of care.
- Collaborate with other managers to achieve excellence in care delivery, adhering to best practices and legal standards.
- Work closely with the executive team to shape organisational strategies, enhance procedural service provisions and meet departmental and Hospital strategic objectives.
Success in this role requires extensive clinical experience in healthcare, a genuine passion for client care, and adept leadership skills. Your ability to innovate, empower staff, and foster a positive, cohesive culture is crucial. Flexibility in adjusting working hours to meet demand is also essential.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an acute hospital setting
- 3 years’ experience in a leadership/management role
- Ability to effectively plan and manage financial, human and material resources
- Ability to plan, develop, implement and evaluate a continuous improvement program
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of an MDT with specialists and all staff.
- Sound computer skills using MS Office programs, including Excel
- Commitment to demonstrating and promoting the Ramsay Way
Candidates who meet the following criteria will be highly regarded:
- Holding or significant progress towards a tertiary management qualification
About Hollywood Private Hospital
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Hollywood Private Hospital is a modern, acute care hospital in Nedlands and enjoys a strong reputation for excellence in patient care. With more than 950 licensed beds, Hollywood Private Hospital is the State’s largest private hospital. For more info, please visit https://www.hollywoodprivate.com.au/
Ramsay Health Care is committed to Child Safety. Details of our commitment are set out in our Code of Conduct, available at www.ramsayhealth.com
What’s in it for you?
Professional Advancement: Recognition, Rewards, Professional Development, and Employee referral programs. Free access to LinkedIn Learning, education scholarships and the Ramsay Leadership Academy to support career progression.
Discounts: Ramsay Rewards - Access great deals at major retailers. Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts - you’ll pay less for hospital cover and receive higher extras limits for things like General and Major Dental.
Health and Wellbeing: Flexible work opportunities with the ability to have a say in your roster, Flexible Leave Program, and a free Employee Assistance Program offering access to confidential counselling, coaching and support 24/7.
Leisure/Social/Financial: Discounts for leisure travel with selected Hotels, salary sacrifice opportunities e.g., airport lounge membership, self-education expenses, novated leasing and more.
*Please note casual employees may not be eligible for all benefits.
All applications must be lodged online. Applications made by recruitment agencies will not be considered.
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- Depending on the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases, which may include Covid-19.
For enquiries, please contact David Dineen, Deputy Director Clinical Services email@example.com
Close Date: Sunday, 3rd March 2024 at 5pm