Customer Service Representative
Job no: 493150
Work type: Full time
Categories: Call Center & Customer Service
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset and are the engine that drives our organisation, playing a vital role in ensuring our business achieve our objectives and deliver on our commitments.
We believe that attracting the right people, maximising their contribution, and rewarding performance is vital for success. By choosing to work at Qube you will be choosing to work at the largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services in Australia with a market capitalization in excess of $3.75 billion as at 30 June 2018. We operate in over 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand with a workforce of over 6,500 employees and contractors.
Qube Logistics operates across 48 sites nationally, covering over 210 hectares of land with 2 corporate administrative offices based in Melbourne and Sydney. Over 3,000 employees support these operations with qualified and experienced staff across all services offered.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative to assist with our growing Operations team.
About the role
Role Location: West Melbourne, Victoria
- Plan the daily transport function of specific clients and major accounts
- Prepare, Check and Lodge entries accurately in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with Global Forwarding team to service joint accounts
- Ensure smooth and efficient flow of work relating to jobs, follow policy and meet KPI
- Maintain excellent customer service to internal and external customers and ensure client satisfaction.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following;
- Secondary Education
- Transport / Logistics experience preferred but not required
- Work collaboratively and harmoniously as a part of a team
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Must be fit for work with a good level of fitness and general health
- Access to QubeCare our employee wellbeing program
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- A commitment to develop you to your full potential
- Performance based bonus
- Competitive remuneration
Qube recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We understand that our people have different work, life and family responsibilities. We are flexible at Qube, so talk to us about a flexible and efficient work approach.
If you want to invest in your future apply now and we will help you reach your full potential.
You will be required to meet Qube employment criteria which involves a full functional pre-employment medical assessment and may involve a police and criminal history check.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend