Truck Driver - MC
Job no: 493334
Work type: Full time
Categories: Transport & Logistics
At Qube, we recognise that our people are our most important asset. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day, and we pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
LCR Group is currently seeking enthusiastic and experienced applicants to fill vacancies within our Mobile Crane & Transport Business. Position is based out of our Wacol operational facility.
- Efficient operation of prime movers with various trailing experience
- Complete all necessary associated documentation in a timely manner.
- Take good care of equipment and plant under your control
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, heavy vehicle guidelines and any other relevant policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- A minimum of 3-5 years within the transport and logistics industry or a similar role
- Must have a current Drivers License (MC preferable)
- Current high risk license with DG or IR would be desirable
- Industry training (Various TLI certificates)
- Knowledge in COR, Load Restraint and NHVR requirements
- Must have a White Card
- Safe Work History
- Access to QubeCare our employee well-being program
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
We value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. We empower our people to deliver exceptional results for our customers every day and pride ourselves in offering a safe and inclusive workplace.
Sound like you? APPLY NOW
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend