Student Admissions and Process Analyst
Job No.: 587828
Location: Clayton campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Continuing appointment
Remuneration: $87,249 - $95,695 pa HEW Level 07 (plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Be inspired, every day
- Enjoy the freedom to discover something new
- Take your career in exciting, rewarding directions
There’s a certain feeling you get from working at Monash University. It’s the feeling that you’re a part of something special. Something significant. So if you’re looking for the next chapter in your career, it’s here. You’ll be given the opportunity to challenge yourself, build on your skills, and make a significant contribution to a workplace that’s filled with energetic and inspiring people. Talent thrives here – and so do truly satisfying careers.
This role will need your willingness to strengthen awareness, knowledge and the understanding of Indigenous societies and cultures and issues affecting Indigenous people in contemporary Australia. This exciting opportunity will drive you to:
- Take a leading role in the development and management of the Yulendj Indigenous Engagement Unit’s Indigenous student data and analytic reporting capability to help inform planning and resourcing decisions.
- Enhance the operations of the Indigenous Engagement Unit through managing projects, identifying innovative ways to apply information technology to business activities.
- Support Indigenous student success by developing, administering and maintaining various database management activities, providing University-wide Indigenous student recruitment forecast data.
- Be a key liaison point for the provision of specialist advice to senior management regarding Indigenous student admissions.
- Utilise your innovative mindset to transform a work environment through continuous review and improve our business practices and tools.
- Make a pivotal contribution to strategic developments and decision-making using your business analysis experience to provide research synthesis and data analysis.
- Support the strategic direction of the Unit through Identifying, documenting and validating business needs and undertaking research, statistical analysis and costing.
- Use you well-developed communication and networking skills to develop collaborative, cooperative and productive working relationships and ensuring excellent customer service outcomes
The Yulendj Indigenous Engagement Unit provides a range of support services to current and prospective Indigenous students and coordinates engagement with Indigenous communities.
If you want to help us develop and change the Yulendj Indigenious Engagment unit and this role matches your skillset, then we want to hear from you!
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
At Monash University, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation. This position at the University will require the incumbent to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs".
Mr Jamil Tye, Director, Indigenous Engagement, +61 3 9905 1507.
Senior Admissions and Process Analyst
Thursday 28 March 2019, 11:55 pm AEDT
Supporting a diverse workforce