Financial Crime Compliance Manager
Job No.: 498664
Employment Type: Full time
Financial Crime Compliance Department
Job Functions: Compliance
The incumbent is expected to establish, implement, review and monitor the internal infrastructure of financial crime compliance to meet regulatory and internal requirements at the same time to prepare the report and analysis relating to AML.
- Bachelor degree in Law, Risk Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years relevant working experience in financial crime risk compliance, IT, audit or other risk and compliance function
- Knowledge of SQL and advanced level in Excel
- Professional qualification of ACAMS, AAMLP/ CAMLP will be a plus
- Prior working experience in the insurance sector will be a plus
- A good team player & able to work proactively & independently
- Proficient in spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package and excellent training & development opportunities. Interested parties please apply with full resume including expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Back to Search Results Apply Now Refer a Friend