(GA) Student Employment: Graduate Assistantship – Physician Assistant
Job no: 493282
Work type: Student Employment
Campus: North Haven - North Haven, CT
Categories: Graduate Assistant
||Graduate Assistantship – Physician Assistant
||Department of Physician Assistant Studies
|Student Employment Type:
||Graduate Assistant - Administrative (Hourly)
- The graduate assistant position will include assisting with scanning documents using university software, data entry and filing hard copies.
- Create mass mailings with labels to maintain alumni information.
- The graduate assistant will provide mail pickup and delivery to department faculty and staff including any follow up mail distribution.
- Organize and update PA medical library, organization and set up of community service projects.
- Assist with special projects such as Admissions preparation documents and Clinical photocopies. Monitor collection and track student projects.
- Miscellaneous errands on campus. Complete general office duties as assigned
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills on campus and remotely
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong ability to complete faculty/staff-assigned tasks given distant supervision in a timely fashion. Practice of professional behavior. Previous office experience is a plus.
- Graduate Students who are awarded Graduate Assistantships (GA) cannot hold any other position through University employment. This includes: Resident Assistants (RA), federal work study positions and non-aid positions. (Quinnipiac University Student Employment Handbook). Abide by university confidentiality and HIPAA guidelines.
|Hours of Position:
- Position hiring for Fall and Spring
- 10 hours per week 150 hours per semester
- Hours to be completed in the Department of Physician Assistant Studies on the North Haven campus as well as remotely.
|Required Documents for Application:
|Instructions to Applicants:
||Click Apply at the top of the page. Complete the required application.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now