Technology Business Partner
Job no: 492359
Work type: Full Time
Location: Head Office
Classification: Executive Level 1
At Defence Housing Australia (DHA), we provide quality housing and related services to Defence members and families. DHA’s award winning work supports the operational, recruitment and retention goals of the Department of Defence.
This position reports to the Technology Business Partner Lead within Business Solutions and Technology (BS&T). BS&T are responsible for all software related business analysis, business solutions, in-house software development, telephony, IT Services and Infrastructure. We deliver business as usual activities and innovation driven initiatives that provide efficiencies to the broader organisation.
The Business Solutions and Technology (BS&T) team has redesigned its operating model to partner with our business stakeholders to deliver a Technology Refresh program. Under this operating model, you will need to partner with business stakeholders to confirm technology needs and requirements. Working closely with the service delivery and service delivery support divisions to identify opportunities for BS&T to progress with appropriate solutions and technology. You will provide expert advice and assistance to system users, investigate complex issues, determine business impact and recommend solutions.
You will develop technology briefs for service enhancement requests, projects and programs, and facilitate technology opportunities through DHA’s IT governance framework using a variety of tools. This will involve offering strategic advice to business stakeholders, including support to identify change impacts and benefits realisation. You will negotiate and plan with your stakeholders to create, facilitate and drive effective change management in the service delivery functions.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to influence, engage, negotiate and build relationships with key stakeholders to deliver strategic outcomes aligned to whole-of-organisation requirements in the context of a technology program
- The skillset to promote and improve relationships and partnerships across the organisation to drive collaboration and change
- Demonstrated excellent presentation, workshop facilitation and interpersonal skills at senior leadership and executive levels
- Proven experience in prioritising business needs within whole-of-organisation requirements and aligned to strategic objectives
- Proven experience and history in human centred design, and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems with an emphasis on strategic and tactical objectives
- Demonstrated well developed ability to apply structured collaboration tools and techniques including mapping business process, creating and interpreting user journeys and conceptualising information to construct visual models.
Some of the benefits of working at DHA include:
- Generous employee benefits with a competitive salary packaging
- Employer superannuation contribution of up to 15.4%
- Flexible work arrangements, including family friendly provisions
- Benefits of working for the APS, while in an outcome focused Government Business Enterprise
- A diverse range of interesting projects in high performing and collaborative work environment.
View Position Description
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Employee Referral Apply now