- Join our supportive & social team!
- Full training provided
- Flexible working arrangements
We are looking for motivated and customer focused professionals to join our high performing consumer property claims team. We are looking for people with a real interest in providing superior levels of customer service and are passionate about assisting our customers and making a difference.
We currently have a permanent role, and a 11-month fixed term contract available. The hours of work are between 8:30am-6:30pm, Monday to Friday. And we are looking for individuals who would be happy to work the late shift of 10am-6:30pm (10:30am-7pm during daylight savings).
- Be the point of contact for customers who have experienced loss or damage to their property
- Support claim progression; maintaining a portfolio of new and existing claims customers; cost management through liaising with assessors and external vendors
- Advise customers of their policy entitlements, explain and guide the customer through the claim and repair processes as required
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service that assists our customers when they need us most
- Meeting Key Results Areas, which are in line with overall business objectives
Skills & Experience
- A passion for helping our customers and delivering a great customer experience
- Confident to work in a high workload and pressure environment
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to constant change
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and prioritisation
- Self-motivated and enjoy contributing to a team environment
- Discounts of up to 25% on our various Insurance, Banking & Superannuation products
- Flexible working environment and arrangements; genuine focus on work-life balance
- Numerous discounts with our corporate partners (retail & shopping / travel & holiday / health & wellbeing)
- We offer support and various programs for our people: (Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Health & Wellbeing, Study Support, Employee Referral Program ($600), Facilities for nursing mothers, Company share options, Social club, Years of Service Recognition)
Suncorp is a leading financial services provider in Australia and New Zealand, enabling more than nine million customers to better protect and enhance their financial wellbeing. With a heritage dating back to 1902, we have grown to become a top-20 ASX-listed company with over 13,000 people. We offer banking, wealth management and insurance products and services through our well-recognised brands including Suncorp, AAMI, GIO, Apia, Shannons and Vero, as well as those from our partners.
Working within the Suncorp Network we believe we are our best when our workforce is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and where our people feel included, valued and connected. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers. Joining Suncorp, you will be joining an organisation which cares and is proud of our achievements in being recognised for:
- Best Insurance Company in Corporate Social Responsibility (2018)
- Employer of Choice for Gender Equality for sixth consecutive year (2014-2019)
- Money magazine’s Bank of the Year and Business Bank for the third consecutive year (2018-2020)
- General Insurance Product Innovation of the Year (2018)
If this role sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please submit an application online today. For a confidential discussion please call our resourcing partner 02 8226 9659.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone is able to be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time