Our people are central to our success.
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential.
Join our team of industry leaders – because with us, your skills, knowledge and experience will make a difference to the benefit of our clients, communities and project partners.
With a history since 1934, Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. We offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities in leading commodities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Every day, we optimise the mining lifecycle to create lasting value.
Thiess has a long journey of more than 30 years in Indonesia providing mining services for various projects and clients with support facilities in Balikpapan including workshops and training centre.
About the role
The Officer Administration will support administration of Project site especially for accounting process while promoting and maintaining a healthy and safe environment for everyone at work. Reporting to the Supervisor Administration and based on Balikpapan Support Facility on a 5/2 roster, you will work collaboratively towards delivering high quality solutions and results.
Some of your duties will include;
- Support administration of Project site especially for accounting process
- To manage & address Project Administration daily operation with good teamwork
- Continually improve service support quality as require by business unit.
- To manage the administrative facilities in accordance with Thiess Values and TGS
- Keep company confidential.
- Maintain safety in the work place.
- Actively always contribute to a positive teamwork environment.
- Always Communicate openly and honestly.
- Motivate discipline and harmony of work place.
- Promote a professional image of Profile company as service
- Provide proactive, quality administration support to the business
What skills and experience do you need?
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in related Discipline – Administration
- Min 3 years experiences working in administration
- JDE System
- MS Office
Our commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision: everyone matters always.
Through this vision, we will build a community where respect, value and thoughtfulness toward each person will underpin their ability to bring their full self to work because here they will be empowered, safe and included.
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to make the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role please follow the below link. Applications close on February 28th, 2021.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Thiess. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.