Casual Teaching Academic (Criminology)
- Position based at La Trobe University’s Bundoora Campus
- Teaching Focussed / Deliver student-centred education at undergraduate level
We are calling for expressions of interest for casual academics to teach in the following discipline:
- Undergraduate Criminology
- Duties include teaching at undergraduate level, along with related activities such as marking, provision of feedback and attendance at teaching team meetings.
- To teach at undergraduate level a Master’s or Honours degree is required in a relevant discipline.
- Rate of Pay - Academic Casual rates as defined in the La Trobe University Enterprise Agreement 2023 (EA) (dependent upon individual teaching responsibilities, i.e. lectures, tutorials, marking, meetings, etc.)
- Hours - Casual (hours are dependent upon individual teaching activities available and assigned.)
Professor Lorne Neudorf, Deputy Dean of Law and Associate Dean, Academic and Partnerships L.Neudorf@latrobe.edu.au
How to apply:
All applications must follow the following guidelines. To apply for undergraduate criminology casual positions, please follow the following steps:
- Upload your application including a:
- Cover Letter
- Current CV
- Recent SFS Reports > via the portal here
- Access and complete this online application to select the subjects you wish to teach.
Closing date for applications: Ongoing
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Applicants
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
La Trobe University is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We take an intersectional approach by actively supporting and encouraging people of all backgrounds and abilities to submit an application and aim to ensure that the recruitment and employee experience is as accessible and inclusive as possible. Flexibility in interview format will be offered to shortlisted candidates.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
La Trobe’s Cultural Qualities: