LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialize in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Malaysia.
- Understand the methods statements & job analysis; Provide inputs to engineers and supervisor on improving the methods statement design; Plan for meeting assigned daily production targets set by Superintendent
- Supervise works to prevent wastage, keep track of materials, maintain in-& out records; Minimize wastage of any material
- Monitor progress against the program milestones for on-time completion; Monitor production rate and provide feedback to supervisor on resource allocation
- Keep accurate record of sub-contractor staff & utilisation and execution activities (no. of workers on site, any delays due to design changes, lost material etc.)
- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or related.
- Total work experience: 5-10 years of experience in construction / civil industry in which 5 years of experience in Site Supervisor role
- Knowledge of construction (Data Centre Project) Preferred
Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary in your application. By submitting your personal data for recruitment purposes, Applicants understood and agreed that the Company may retain such personal data up to a period of two years for the recruitment of any suitable position within the Company.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful for the applied post.
For more information about Leighton Asia, please visit our Leighton Company Website.