Open Positions

Application Accommodations:

If you are unable or limited in your ability to access our career website as a result of a physical or mental impairment, please contact Human Resources at (616) 331-2215 or hro@gvsu.edu to request a reasonable accommodation. You may also access this resource to request accommodations prior to or during the interview process. Your privacy is important to us, therefore, we will only share information regarding accommodations on a need to know basis.

Send me jobs like these

We will email you new jobs that match this search.

Search results

Position Location Closes
Third Party Billing Coordinator -Accounting Office Allendale
Approximately 70% of the position is the coordination and accounting for outside agencies and businesses that pay tuition expenses for GVSU students. The other 30% of the position provides support on the Billing Hotline.

Applicant Login

Login to check status of existing applications

Applicant Login

Filter Results

Work type

Locations

Categories