Resident Medical Officer
Job no: 502117
Work type: Casual
Location: North West Private Hospital
Categories: Medical Professionals
Medical Officers – North West Private Hospital Brisbane
About the Job
In this role you will form a vital part of the Hospital’s operations, providing support to a range of Visiting Consultants in the treatment of their private patients;
- Would suit RMOs seeking casual work across a 7-day roster
- Main tasks include assisting with admissions of private patients, surgical assisting with emergency Caesareans, IV cannulation and general patient review;
- Competitive remuneration + 25% casual loading
- General registration with the Medical Board of Australia;
- Minimum of 2 years Australian experience;
- Current ALS for adult and paediatric patient an advantage;
- Current indemnity insurance.
- Acute medical surgical experience
About North West Private Hospital
North West Private Hospital is a fully accredited acute care, surgical, obstetric and medical hospital situated 14kms “north west” of the Brisbane CBD. The hospital provides the highest standards of specialised services, skilled personnel and up to date technologies.
The hospital is licensed for 150 beds.
North West is supported by experienced Resident Medical Officers employed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Hospital is a Preferred - Tier 1 DVA accredited hospital and registered to provide services to the ADF.
How to Apply?
All applications must be lodged online. Please click apply to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For further information, please contact Ellen Whittaker, Director of Clinical Services, North West Private Hospital on (07) 3246 3188 or email: email@example.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend