MC Truck Driver
Job no: 492954
Work type: Full time
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Qube Bulk division provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
About the role
Currently looking for a number of experienced MC Truck Drivers operating our state of the art prime movers, with triple combination road train trailing sets to join our Yakabindie team, FIFO ex Perth.
- Roster: 2:1 - 7 days, 7 nights, 7 off ( min 12 hour days)
- Rate: $42.78/hr
- Prime Movers: Well maintained Kenworth, Volvo, Mac ( all fleet no older than 3-4 years)
- Camp: Mt Keith Camp - Facilities plus! Permanent long stay room - lock and leave
- Scope: You will require experience operating Road Train Triple Side Tippers. Duties will include load and haul task across a 24km run ( approx 8 loads per shift).
- Immediate start for successful candidates and ongoing stable contracts.
- Efficient operation of road train combinations
- Complete all necessary associated documentation (such as the preparation and signing of cartage dockets and service requests)
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, Main Roads Heavy vehicle operating guide lines and company guidelines, loading requirements, axle weights and any other relevant policy and procedure
Qualifications And Experience
- Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- Side Tipper experience desired
- Front End Loader experience advantageous
- Fatigue Management Certificate
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other machinery as used by Qube
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Ability to follow strict workplace and safety procedures
Working at Qube
- State of the art equipment
- Well thought out process and systems
- Job security with ongoing contracts
- Access to our employee well-being program - any other benefits
- We provide career pathways and development opportunities
- Committed to promoting workplace diversity
- Encouraging the next generation
- Committed to providing a safe work environment for our employees
At Qube we value diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Sound like you? Apply now.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend