MC Truck Driver
Job no: 493055
Work type: Full time
Categories: Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Qube Bulk provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. Our fleet has a range of side, end and bowl tippers as well as fuel, acid and pneumatic tankers.
Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
About the role
Qube has positions vacant for multi-combination (MC) truck drivers operating on road with our well maintained Volvo fleet. Loading, carting and unloading various mineral sands bulk product to and from site locally Muchea to South West.
- Experience with Double & triple side tipper trailers
- DIDO position - These positions are available to operators who reside within 45mins to Muchea WA
- Competitive market hourly permanent employee rates $30.72 + penalties
- Roster ( 4 days, 4 nights, 4 off )
- Job security with long term opportunities with Qube
- Efficient operation of the Prime Mover and associated equipment
- Complete all necessary associated documentation
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of deficiencies in the delivery of product
- Take good care of vehicles / plant under your care
- Ensure compliance with all safety, fatigue, Main Roads Heavy vehicle operating guide lines and company guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- Current Multi-Combination (MC) Drivers License
- Experience with Triple Side Tippers
- Experienced in driving heavy bulk vehicles and other heavy machinery
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable Commonwealth/State Safety and Environmental legislation and standards, Main Road Heavy vehicle legislation and permitting standards
- Ability to work autonomously using a proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
Qube values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Sound like you? If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form. OR Email CV to email@example.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend