Client Service Supervisor
Job no.: 492484
Work type: Full time
•Western Sydney based office
•Full time - Fixed term contract
•Attractive Salary Package
As the Client Services Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintaining a high quality of customer care to Healthcare Logistics clients (Principals and Customers) and will be required to lead CS Staff (DPA’s) to deliver Healthcare Logistics business objectives.
You must be self-motivated, passionate reliable and driven. You are required to have good time keeping skills, be able to multi-task, work well under pressure and be able to identify areas of opportunities.
You will also have a “Can Do / Will Do” attitude to assist with maintaining and retaining Healthcare logistics clients and to support our future growth.
- Develop, operate and maintain CS systems and work instructions
- Lead the CS team to effectively manage HCL CS activities.
- Ensure in-coming enquiries are responded to in a timely, professional and helpful manner
- Manage all escalated customer issues and follow through to satisfactory end to end outcomes
- Ensure understanding of all Principal contracts so that Principal expectations are met
- Where relevant seek to improve HCL customer experience but recommending process improvements and driving efficiencies in the team
- Manage the Customer survey process annually
- Provide leadership and motivate staff
- Develop a positive "can do / will do" attitude and culture within the CS team
- Participate and contribute to projects as required.
- Maintain and continually meet the CS metrics for the business.
- Provide monthly and accurate reporting and analysis of the CS performance against KPIs
- Provide accurate and timely inputs to new Principal on-boarding and new product introduction activities.
- Ensure all CS processing activities are implemented accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all required registers are kept updated and actioned appropriately
- Review, update & maintain CS SOP’s as required
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now