With 17 years as the peak industry supplier our customers - including pharmaceutical manufacturers, suppliers, brands, groups, wholesalers, individual stores and sales representatives – have come to expect constant innovation and the delivery of fast, accurate and powerful information on demand.
We have a rare and exciting opening at our riverside Hamilton office for a junior to intermediate Developer. This is a unique position sitting within a highly skilled team of developers and QA testers. This role will be initially required to focus on QA testing elements with the ability to work across development opportunities as well.
This role would suit a junior to intermediate developer with a solid understanding in Automated regression testing, SQL, PHP, Python, CakePHP, Angular JS. Understanding of QA tools will also be advantageous although not necessary.
This is a great opportunity to grow and develop your skills in a business that is passionate about innovation!
- You must be a great team player and are able to work closely with your team members to build up an awesome team culture.
- Contributing to development planning as required
- Contributing to development as required
- Building automated test using industry standard tools
- Proactively learning our codebase and systems
- Assisting with QA of new features
- Testing automation frameworks understanding with some experience – Codeception, Webdriver, selenium or similar tools
- Process automation tools – Jenkins or similar
- Ubuntu Linux /
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies and application configuration if and when applicable
Also Advantageous: is understanding or experience in SQL, PHP, Python, CakePHP and Angular JS
If this sounds like you please hit the “apply” button below.