Lyppard Australia is one of the largest national veterinary wholesale distribution companies in Australia with sales and distribution centres located throughought the country. Lyppard has built its reputation on customer service through fast, reliable and friendly service.
A position exists with Lyppard (a division of EBOS) – Marsden Park, NSW for a full time Storeperson Monday – Friday. The position involves picking/packing & distributing veterinary pharmaceutical products to veterinary clinics throughout New South Wales & ACT.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, punctual, be able to communicate well & work as part of a team. We are seeking an applicant looking for long term employment who has the right attitude & enthusiasm to be part of this successful business. Lyppard Marsden Park is also a ‘Smoke Free workplace’.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Extreme accuracy
- Willingness to learn
Skills and experience:
- Manual handling
- Physically fit, heave lifting involved
- Ability to learn quickly & follow direction
- Current Forklift Licence
- Current Drivers Licence and own transport
- Police Check and Medical will be required for the successful applicant
- RF scanner experience