Program Coordinator (Careers)
Job No.: 582357
Location: Clayton campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Continuing appointment
Remuneration: $85,538 - $93,819 pa HEW Level 07 (plus 17% employer superannuation)
- Be inspired, every day
- Enjoy the freedom to discover something new
- Take your career in exciting, rewarding directions
There’s a certain feeling you get from working at Monash University. It’s the feeling that you’re a part of something special. Something significant. So if you’re looking for the next chapter in your career, it’s here. You’ll be given the opportunity to challenge yourself, build on your skills, and make a significant contribution to a workplace that’s filled with energetic and inspiring people. Talent thrives here – and so do truly satisfying careers.
Careers, Leadership & Volunteering (CLV) offers a broad range of co-curricular and extra-curricular programs designed to create transformative opportunities for students to acquire the experience, skills and attributes that optimise their employability, global citizenship and community engagement; smooth their transition from study to employment, and enable them to manage their careers in a global and rapidly evolving employment market.
The Program Coordinator (Careers) provides a range of high-level project coordination and services to support the successful end-to-end delivery of CLV programs, in particular, those delivered through Career Connect, with the aim of optimising student engagement, satisfaction and success.
The Program Coordinator is a key liaison point between the program teams, Monash students, and various internal and external stakeholders. The position works closely with these groups to ensure the timely and successful delivery of program deliverables to support student outcomes.
Some main responsibilities the successful incumbent will be responsible for are:
- Undertake a range of high-level project and program coordination duties, including: working with stakeholders to scope and plan program deliverables, monitoring and reporting against budget, timeframes and other performance indicators, managing a schedule of project meetings and planning and implementing change management strategies
- Plan, undertake and oversee project and program related tasks, ensuring they are completed in accordance with agreed standards and timeframes
- Deliver program workshops and presentations, as and when required
- Undertake research, analyse results, investigate options and provide recommended solutions to complex program related issues
The incumbent will have a degree in a relevant field or extensive experience in a similar field.
If this sounds like a position that suits your current career focus we look forward to hearing from you.
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements may be negotiated.
At Monash University, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation. Some positions at the University will require the incumbent to hold a valid Working with Children Check. This position requires a valid Working with Children Check (employment).
Your application must address the selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs".
Mr Marcus Pettinato, Manager, Career Services, Careers, Leadership and Volunteering,+61 3 9905 3144.
Program Coordinator (Careers)
Friday 26 October 2018, 11:55 pm AEST
Supporting a diverse workforce