- Provide support to the Claims Team regarding complaints management, quality assurance auditing and technical referrals
- Facilitate training for claims’ staff
- Adelaide location
The Technical Service Advisor role reports to the Claims Performance Manager and involves providing support to the Claims Team regarding complaints management, quality assurance auditing and technical referrals.
This rewarding role also involves the training of claims staff, identifying process improvement opportunities and providing support for end of month and Code of Practice reporting.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity.
What you’ll do
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Audit claims to ensure business processes and a high level of customer service is being adhered to
- Support staff with technical enquiries and requests that are above their delegation level
- Training claims’ staff across new and existing processes
- Targeted coaching to uplift claims’ staff capability
- End of month and Code of Practice reporting
What you’ll bring
- Complaints handling experience
- Background in a general insurance claims function, preferably Home Claims
- Technical proficiency using PC systems and programs including Microsoft Office
Employee benefits | Suncorp Group
Terri Scheer is proud to be a part of the Suncorp Group alongside some of Australia’s most trusted and diverse names in insurance. Together we share a drive to make the complex simple and bring our customers peace of mind when it matters most – while helping to evolve and innovate the ways we can serve our community every day. That comes with all kinds of exciting opportunities for you to grow your own career. Whether you’re guiding people through life’s biggest moments or providing them with support in times they need it most, you’ll be driven forward by our shared customer-obsession and supported at every step of the journey.
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for please apply online today.
At Suncorp we build inclusion by providing an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued, involved and respected for their perspectives and contribution.
Back to search results
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time