- Job ID
- Job Type
- Permanent Full-time
- Aus - Sydney
- HR / Training, CPB Contractors
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
This role will see you provide administration support to the Recruitment Team in the NSW/ACT Projects Unit. You will ensure that records are up to date, compliance to recruitment process is adhered to and support with new employees transitioning into the business. You will ensure all new employees are set up for success whilst following a streamlined and smooth on-boarding process that meets the business needs and requirements. You will need to adhere to tight timeframes ensuring all recruitment and on-boarding activities are met.
Key Tasks will include:
• Creation of letters of offer for resourcing
• Validation of offer card and offer details including – VEVO check & Oracle Number
• Assist the Lead with resourcing reporting and process improvements
• Coordinating the full on-boarding process for new employees which will include:
o Ensuring provision is ordered and LM has log-in details
o Ensuring the project/admin team have all items ready for new starter
o Ensure LM has on-boarding plan complete
• Conducting high level searches in LinkedIn and
• Assistance with resourcing initiatives
• Assistance with Graduate and Undergraduate Recruitment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• General administrative experience• High level organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
• Strong customer experience
• Ability to be self-sufficient and self-motivated
• Drive and initiative to be part of a high performing team
This role will have long term promotion opportunities.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.