Position Search and Filters

Work type

Locations

Southern California

Categories

Appointment Type
Bargaining Unit
Job Search Category/Discipline
Time Basis

Expression of interest

Current opportunities

Position Location Closes
Philosophy - Part Time Lecturer Pool Fullerton
The Department of Philosophy at CSU Fullerton invites applications for its Part-Time Lecturer Pool.
Assistant Professor in Entertainment Art/Animation Fullerton
The Department of Visual Arts at California State University, Fullerton, invites applications for a tenure‐track Assistant Professor position in Entertainment Art/Animation with appointment to begin Fall 2021.
Assistant Professor in Computer Animation and Game Art Fullerton
The Department of Visual Arts at California State University, Fullerton, invites applications for a tenure‐track Assistant Professor position in Computer Animation and Game Art with appointment to begin August 16, 2021.
498596 - Lead Gift Processor (Accounting Technician III) Fullerton
University Advancement serves Cal State Fullerton by building and strengthening relationships with the communities we serve to encourage advocacy, investment and support of the University, its mission, goals and programs in support of student and alumni success. We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team as the Lead Gift Processor (Accounting Technician III).
Assistant Professor of Scenic Design Fullerton
The Department of Theatre and Dance at California State University, Fullerton, invites applications for a full-time tenure track Assistant Professor of Scenic Design with appointment to begin Fall 2021.
Part-Time Faculty Pool-MS in Instructional Design Program Fullerton
The MS in Instructional Design Program invites applications for the Part-Time Lecturer Pool. This a pool of part-time lecturers for the department to draw on as necessary. APPOINTMENTS FROM THE PART-TIME POOL ARE TEMPORARY AND OFTEN MADE JUST PRIOR TO THE START OF THE ACADEMIC TERM. APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE ON VERY SHORT NOTICE. Master’s Degree in Instructional Design or Education Technology from an accredited institution or foreign equivalent. Experience- a minimum of 3 years of experience in instructional design. A minimum of 3 years of experience teaching online and designing courses.
Assistant Professor of Asian American Studies Fullerton
The Department of Asian American Studies at California State University, Fullerton, invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position with appointment to begin Fall 2021.
498402 - Dean, College of Business & Economics Fullerton
California State University, Fullerton (Cal State Fullerton or CSUF) seeks a visionary, collaborative leader to serve as Dean of the College of Business and Economics. The Dean will have the opportunity to shape and guide the College through a pivotal time in the history of higher education, with the chance to impact the direction and success of the College for years to come.
Assistant Professor of Theatre Education Fullerton
The Department of Theatre and Dance in the College of the Arts at California State University, Fullerton, invites applications for a full-time tenure track Assistant Professor of Theatre Education. Appointment begins Fall 2021.
Assistant Professor of Mathematics Fullerton
The Department of Mathematics at Cal State Fullerton is seeking a Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Mathematics with a focus in Mathematics Education whose teaching and research supports our campus' progress towards an anti-racist, inclusive, and socially-just future. We are looking for highly motivated and talented faculty who can promote a creative classroom culture, mentor students, and produce transdisciplinary research. Apply now for this exciting opportunity!
Assistant or Associate Professor in Opera Studies Fullerton
The School of Music in the College of the Arts at California State University, Fullerton, invites applications for a full-time tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor in Opera Studies with an appointment to begin Fall 2021.
Assistant Professor of Jazz Studies Fullerton
The School of Music in the College of the Arts at California State University, Fullerton, invites applications for a full-time tenure track Assistant Professor of Jazz Studies with appointment to begin Fall 2021.
Assistant Professor of Chicana/o Studies Fullerton
The Department of Chicana and Chicano Studies at California State University, Fullerton, invites applications for a tenure‐track Assistant Professor position in Ethnic Studies/Chicanx/a/o Studies with appointment to begin Fall 2021.
Assistant or Associate Professor of Musical Theatre Fullerton
The Department of Theatre and Dance in the College of the Arts at California State University, Fullerton, invites applications for a full-time tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor to lead the Musical Theatre program. Appointment begins Fall 2021.
Lecturer (Full Time) in Business Communication Fullerton
The Business Communication Program in the Department of Marketing at California State University, Fullerton invites applications for a Lecturer position beginning in Spring 2021.
Part Time Faculty Pool in the Department of Marketing Fullerton
The Department of Marketing is in the College of the Business and Economics at California State University, Fullerton. Our Department of Marketing prepares students to be marketing leaders by developing a fundamental understanding of marketing functions and mastering the necessary skill sets. We bring state-of-the-art concepts and practices to the classroom, including use of cutting-edge technology for design, research, analysis, and customer service. Students can focus on areas such as digital marketing, social media marketing, advertising & promotions, marketing analytics, brand management, sales, and marketing strategy. The College of Business and Economics (CBE) is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) at both the undergraduate and master’s levels.
Part Time Faculty Pool in Business Communication Program in the Department of Marketing Fullerton
The Business Communication Program is one of the largest programs on the CSUF campus. Business Communication supports instruction in the CBE by focusing on student writing and communication skills and developing new interdisciplinary programs. The College of Business and Economics (CBE) is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) at both the undergraduate and master’s levels.
Part Time Faculty Pool in the Department of ISDS Fullerton
The Department of Information Systems and Decision Sciences offers a variety of general education and specialized courses as well as specialized undergraduate and graduate degrees. The College of Business and Economics (CBE) is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) at both the undergraduate and master’s levels. With about 10,000 students enrolled, the CBE leads business education on the West Coast as one of the five largest business colleges in the U.S. and the largest in California.
Anthropology - Part Time Lecturer Pool Fullerton
The Division of Anthropology at CSU Fullerton invites applications for its Part-Time Lecturer Pool.
Assistant Professor of Accounting Fullerton
The Department of Accounting at California State University, Fullerton, is separately accredited by AACSB and offers both undergraduate and Master’s programs. We invite applications for a tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor of Accounting with appointment starting in Fall 2021.

More Jobs 44