Our Supply Department is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Supply Clerk to become a casual member of our team.
About the Role
The Supply department procures and manages the delivery of a wide range of clinical and non-clinical consumables, equipment, and capital items across the Hospital. The department operates on a weekly imprest ward replenishment cycle and uses SAP to manage all inventory transactions.
The successful person will be responsible for picking and packing orders, unpacking stock, the delivery of supplies, and much more. Overall, you will be responsible for providing an effective and efficient supply service for the Hospital.
To succeed in this role, you will be a highly organised with exceptional communication skills both written and verbal. You will have a strong team focus and the ability to be flexible with shifts.
You will also demonstrate:
- Experience in working in a service focused, busy supply environment
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Proven ability to successfully undertake complex tasks and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Experience with SAP and RF Scanners (desirable)
- Sound computer skills (experiencing using MS Office programs)
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program(s)
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Greenslopes Private Hospital in particular offers free parking, a wide range of in hospital services and a thriving social club.
About the Organisation
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
Greenslopes Private Hospital is Australia’s leading private teaching hospital, owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, and located just 5km from Brisbane’s CBD. As a world-class tertiary medical facility, we have some of Queensland’s finest specialists working with us to offer the latest treatments and first-class service to our patients. The hospital employs 2,500 staff, contains 32 specialty units, and has 18 operating theatres.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and two current work-related referees).
Successful applicants are required to provide evidence of two Covid19 vaccinations prior to commencement. You may also be required to provide a current National Police check and Working with Children Check, as well as proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Darlene Bailey, Stores and Supply Manager on BaileyD@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 28th January 2022 at 11.55pm