Job no: 530709
Work type: Casual
Location: Ramsay Clinic Northside
Categories: Administration/Support Services
Ramsay Clinic St Leonards is seeking an experience Administration Clerk to join our team on a full time basis
About the Role
As an Administration Clerk, you are responsible for providing administrative support and assistance to patients and their families upon their arrival at the clinic. You will also assist the reception, administration and clinical teams by coordinating the necessary clerical requirements for patients’ admission to discharge.
Responsibilities of this job may include:
- Admission scheduling processes to ensure appropriate bed management and utilisation
- Managing incoming and outgoing calls to the front desk.
- Provide timely and accurate information to queries by patients, visitors and other staff and departments.
- Work alongside medical staff, colleagues, patients and visitors to ensure a smooth hospital experience for patients.
- Compilation and management of patient admission papers and clinical notes.
To succeed in this role, you will be an enthusiastic individual with a strong administrative skillset and a passion for customer service and enjoys being part of a busy environment. The ability to converse and be empathetic while managing a busy flow of admissions and discharges is a key skill needed for this role. You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and should be comfortable working in a team of doctors, nurses, pathologists, administrators and non-clinical staff.
You will also bring:
- Computer literacy including the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Experience in a medical setting will be highly desired, though not essential.
- Experience with Patient Management Systems, ideally Meditech, is highly desired.
*The successful candidate must be able to work a flexible roster*
About the Hospital
Ramsay Clinic St Leonards is owned by Ramsay Health Care and known as an exceptional mental health clinic in Sydney.
Ramsay Clinic St Leonards is a purpose-built mental health facility with 112 single rooms, day services and onsite consulting suites.
The Hospital is operated by Ramsay Health Care, a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. Ramsay focuses on maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety, being an employer of choice, and operating its business according to The Ramsay Way philosophy: "People Caring for People".
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please email Kety Lucic on LucicK@ramsayhealth.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend