Registered/Endorsed Enrolled Nurse - Scrub Scout
Job no: 534732
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: Hunters Hill Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Enrolled, Nursing - Registered
Registered/Endorsed Enrolled Nurse – Scrub/Scout
Permanent Full Time / Part Time / Casual Opportunities
We are seeking
an experienced Registered or Endorsed Enrolled Nurses to join our Scrub Scout team at Hunters Hill Private Hospital.
About the Role
Hunters Hill Private Hospital has four operating theatres, specialties include Plastics, ENT (Paed & Adult), Dental (Paed
iatric & Adult), Dermatology (Mohs) and Ophthalmology.
This opportunity will see you working across our Theatre Scrub Scout team. Hours are negotiable for the right candidate. In this role, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Department Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the care values and strategic direction of the Hospital and Ramsay Health Care.
Our team prides itself on exceeding Ramsay’s high standard of care with a professional and positive attitude by creating a friendly, caring and comfortable environment for its patients.
- Relevant qualifications and Registration with AHPRA
- 3 years prior nursing experience in a scrub/scout nursing role desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required
- Exceptional communication an interpersonal skills
- Post graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing (Desirable)
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from:
Registered Nurse: $33.90 - $47.61 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 66 986.40 - $94 077.36]
Endorsed Enrolled Nurse: $ 30.50 - $33.19 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW EN gr1-thereafter) [FTE $60 268 - $65 583.44]
Hunters Hill Private Hospital, Centre for Surgical & Rehabilitation Specialties is a 40-bed surgical, medical and rehabilitation hospital, owned and operated by one of Australia's preeminent private hospital operators, Ramsay Health Care. The hospital is located in the Sydney suburb of Hunters Hill, approximately 10 kilometres north-west of the centre of Sydney.
Ramsay Health Care is a global operator of private hospitals and primary care clinics with 72 Australian sites employing over 30,000 people. We have been focused on delivering high-quality patient care and practising the Ramsay Way philosophy of ‘People Caring for People’ since 1972. Benefits of working with us include;
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Extensive Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application.
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19, including a third dose if required under State health orders
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please phone Anne Ballesty on (02) 8876 9300 or email BallestyA@ramsayhealth.com.au
Close Date: 26th July 2022 at 11:55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend