Registered Nurse - Rehab
Job no: 538331
Work type: Full time
Location: Figtree Private Hospital
Categories: Nursing - Registered
Registered Nurse - Rehab
Figtree Private Hospital
Permanent Full-time opportunity available
About the Role
As a Registered Nurse you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the clinic. You will be joining a team of passionate professionals driven to exceed Ramsay’s high standard of client care.
In this role you will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and work within a supportive and friendly team.
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and effective team player who brings excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage your time effectively to meet your responsibilities. The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and evening shifts will also be key for this role.
You will also hold;
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in an acute hospital setting
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement processes
On offer is a base hourly rate ranging from: $34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances. (NSW RN/Midwife gr1-gr8) [FTE 68,033.68 - $95,500.08]
Figtree Private Hospital underwent extensive renovations and has been transformed into a rehabilitation facility boasting spacious freshly renovated rooms, brand new gymnasiums, new occupational therapy rooms and state of the art Sleep Study facilities. The new Figtree Private Hospital offers a range of inpatient rehabilitation programs, allied health therapies, medical services and sleep studies.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Everyone who joins Ramsay:
- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 a vaccine approved by the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation
- Must provide a National Police check conducted within the previous 12 months
- According to the role, Ramsay may require a Working-With-Children check and proof of immunisation against infectious diseases
For enquiries, please contact: Joanna Hoyland via HoylandJ@ramsayhealth.com.au
Applications close: 30th August 2022 11.55pm
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend