Ventura Health is part of the Symbion/EBOS family. The support office and the regional team provide support to a network of Franchise pharmacy stores across NSW, QLD and VIC.
About the Role
We have an exiting opportunity to join our team as a Pharmacy Regional Franchise Manager based in Sydney supporting stores in the city and north NSW.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for building strong relationships with our franchise partners and their teams to help achieve the business goals. This role ‘owns’ the relationship with the stores and is the primary contact for the Franchise Partners.
The key accountabilities are:
- Build strong business relationships with our franchise partners and the support office team.
- Support Franchisees to grow their business sales, customer experience team development and profitably .
- Build strong relationships with franchise partners to encourage Brand compliance.
Skills and Experience
- Preferably BPharm qualified
- 3+ Years retail experience
- 2+ years Franchise experience
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Business Acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion to help people succeed
- Self-motivated team player
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Must have a full Australian Drivers License
What is on offer
- A competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Mobile phone and Laptop.
- A role where every day is different.
Please Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.