Business Coordinator Sr (Learning and Development Dept.)
Apply now Job No: 496660
Location: Austin, TX 78744
Categories: Other, Operations/Maintenance (Power, Water, Transmission, Telecom)
Transmission Learning & Development needs a highly organized, meticulous business coordinator to support our growing department. We're looking for someone with an upbeat, can-do attitude to serve as the primary contact for our team's activities. This position will be trusted with a great deal of responsibility which includes responding to requests and inquiries on the department's behalf, managing our inbox and training calendar, scheduling team meetings and departmental training, making travel arrangements, preparing and editing documentation, ordering supplies, and supporting the learning and development of our new Transmission employees.
Our ideal candidate has experience managing and maintaining departmental records and has a high level of skill with Microsoft Office products such as Outlook and SharePoint. A magnificent fit would have strong report writing, business correspondence, and editing skills as well as purchasing and budget report expertise.
You will be trusted to:
This position provides department-specific support within Transmission Learning & Development which may include any of the following:
• Serves as a resource to department and other internal staff on various aspects of department operations. • Assists department in activities such as preparing reports, budgets, and correspondence. • Performs analysis and/or research in support of business operations. • Coordinates with other departments and serves as a primary point of contact for inter-departmental activities. • Provides information and basic training to department staff related to systems, processes and projects. • Monitors and maintains department records such as budgets, work plans, schedules, and projects. • Prepares, types, and processes forms such as those needed for office supplies, expense reports, time sheets, Procards, and other department-related forms. • Processes accounts payable/receivable ensuring timeliness, accuracy and appropriate backup. • Responds to requests for information concerning department operations and/or refers requests to appropriate staff members. • Maintains information and stores and uses data through various software programs, spreadsheets and databases. • Coordinates and schedules external and internal meetings, training activities, seminars, etc. • May make travel arrangements for department staff, including transportation and hotel arrangements, as directed. • May act as a primary or backup timekeeper. • May manage a department or corporate program.
You qualify with:
- Five or more years of administrative, business or operations experience or three years of experience plus a 4-year degree in a relevant field.
- Driver's license for departments where independent travel is required.
You are a great fit with:
Advanced skill in Microsoft Office suite
Advanced skills in business correspondence and report writing
- Competitive salary & medical, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Paid time off, including time for vacation, sick and family care leave
- 401(k) match up to 8% that includes a student loan 401(k) contribution program option
- Life and disability insurance
- Wellness program including wellness incentive
- Extensive learning & development programs
And more - all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
LCRA provides equal employment opportunities and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at LCRA are based on business need, job requirement and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal and state legal requirements governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Advertised: Central Daylight Time 8/08/2022
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend