Grow your career with Thiess
As a global business, we are proud to offer diverse and rewarding career opportunities. We are committed to Thiess being a company which supports great people to succeed, develop their careers, and feel supported to reach their highest potential. We offer a safe and inclusive work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives and where the capability of our people is key to our success.
About The Role
Based on site at Mt Arthur South the Administration Officer (Finance) will be responsible for providing strong administrative support to the finance, purchasing and contracts functions, whilst managing the Projects Accounts Payable workflow.
Additionally, you will:
· Work within the F&A team to ensure that targets are achieved across the project.
· Understand and apply relevant company policies and procedures.
· Demonstrate a detailed understanding of the AP workflow process and administrative tasks relating to procurement and purchasing.
· Use initiative to look for better ways to meet and improve AP workflow tasks.
You will have ideally completed a Cert IV Business Administration and have experience working in a mining or heavy industry environment in addition to:
· Having JDE experience or experience with similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages
· Be proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and Power Point
· Have experience with Accounts Payable, Receivable, Payment Claims, and procure to purchase processes (ie. raising requisitions, amending PO’s etc)
· Have well-developed written and oral communication skills
· Drive to increase performance, work collaboratively and manage relationships
What Thiess Can Do for You
· Help to grow your career, offering diverse and varied opportunities for advancement
· Flexible working arrangements
· World-class health & wellbeing programs
· Monthly RDO
· Salary sacrifice options
· A range of corporate discounts, including health insurance (Medibank), travel & retail products
At Thiess, we partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia and the Americas. For more than 85 years, we have operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses global insight to optimise solutions and create value for each project, positioning them for optimal efficiency, productivity and cost performance, backed by how we meet our commitments. Thiess is committed to being at the forefront of sustainable mining, leveraging the power of our people and technology to support clients in their journey to more sustainable enterprises.
We recognise the value of an inclusive and diverse workplace through our vision of everyone matters always. We’re focused on creating an inclusive environment to allow our people to bring their best self to work because they feel safe, included and empowered.
Visit our website to learn more – http://www.thiess.com
Should you require assistance applying for this opportunity, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.