Health & Safety Partner
Vacancy no: 517176
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Health, Safety & Environment
Health and Safety Partner - Gladstone
- Permanent – full time position – Gladstone – QLD
- Competitive salary package
- High growth business, ASX 100 listed
- Ability to grow and develop your career
Who we are
Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia. Within our Industrial & Waste Services business unit, we provide total waste management business solutions to our customers including: Industrial cleaning services such as non-destructive digging, concrete demolition, high pressure water blasting, vacuum loading, shutdown services, pipe, drain and tank cleaning, emergency spills response and CCTV. We service industries including infrastructure construction, manufacturing, food, agriculture, chemicals, and oil and gas.
Our business unit is growing rapidly and to support our Mission we have an exciting, opportunity for a Health and Safety Partner to join our supportive teams based in the Gladstone region.
Your new role
- Assist the site to apply knowledge to reduce H&S risk and prevent injury and illness
- Assist our sites based in Gladstone, Yarwun and QAL with hazard identification and risk assessment activities
- Maintenance of current risk registers and development and assessment of effective risk controls
- Contribute to the development and review of the HSE Management Standards
- Provide support with rigorous H&S Incident investigations
- Ensure safety awareness and compliance activities within a diverse team
Your skills and experience
- To be considered for this role you will have
- Minimum of Certificate IV in workplace health and safety, or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum of one year practical experience in Health & Safety role or similar discipline
- Certificate IV in Training Assessment is desirable
- Ability to influence and drive change through H&S initiatives and programs
- Previous experience, high-risk industry environments desirable
- Understanding and experience in working in transport, resource recovery, vacuum loading, high
- Pressure water jetting and shut down service's is preferable.
- Proven experience in leading complex incident investigation and root cause analysis
What’s on offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Learning and development opportunities
- Scope for growth within the business
- Support from a strong network of business partners
- Employee share program
- Great staff benefits program including novated car leasing and salary sacrificing on work-related purchases, discounts on private health insurance and more
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current resume by clicking the APPLY button. Please note: applicants for this role will be subject to pre-employment checks including a medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing.
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend