Job no: 504365
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: Communications, Data & Analytics, Other Marketing, Brand, and Public Affairs
Get to know us
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. We know what sets Virgin Australia apart is our team’s genuine desire to be better. We are the Champions of Better.
Every person we come in contact with – our guests, our colleagues and the community – experience better based on the interactions we have with them. We are united by this purpose, our values and our vision to be the world’s most rewarding travel experience. Nothing can stop us. No one can hold us back.
We are unmistakeable. Unmissable. We are Virgin Australia.
Get to know the role
This role will see you working as part of Velocity's customer experience delivery function to optimise highly personalised emails and design content-led experiences across our inbound channels to engage Velocity members to directly drive revenue and profit growth.
Working with best-in-class technology this role will work closely with various internal stakeholders to champion change and align inbound and outbound member experiences through the use of data and insights.
This role will see you;
- Optimise hyper-personalised experiences, grounded by data, research and insights within Adobe campaign;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to enhance and optimise personalisation opportunities across inbound channels recommending best practice methods to deliver campaign objectives;
- Integrate new capabilities within Adobe Campaign to deliver enhanced member experiences across our inbound channels;
- Collaborate within agile, virtual, cross-functional teams delivering CRM and CX initiatives;
- Consult with stakeholders for cross-channel initiatives that further establishes personalisation across our inbound channels (email web and app) within all marketing activity;
- Report and communicate to stakeholders on experience delivery and performance, providing ideas and optimisations to existing and future activities; and,
- Monitor and Evaluate Adobe Campaign emails created, providing recommendations on enhancements and improvements to deliver enhanced member experience and conversion.
Let’s get to know you
This role will play a vital part in Velocity’s digital renovation and will see you building strong relationships internally.
The suitable candidate would be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of responsive design principles and how to implement them within coding
- Experience in Version Control software
- Knowledge and understanding of Browser Developer Tools such as the JS console
What you’ll get from us
Let’s be honest – you skipped to the best part, didn’t you?! And why wouldn’t you with these benefits:
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Work in an environment that encourages rewarding their team through various employee recognition programs.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Be one of Skytrax’s Best Airline and Airline Staff in Australia/Pacific for 2017!
Ready to spread your wings?
Boarding for this opportunity won’t last long – register your interest today by submitting an application via the link below.
Virgin Australia is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive culture and supportive environment for our people. We believe diversity in our workforce strengthens our business and we welcome applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
Advertised : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close : AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now