Create, maintain and improve the capability of TasTAFE so that TasTAFE can achieve all of its objectives in a manner consistent with its values.
To achieve this, the occupant must be effective in the following key strategic tasks:
- Lead the management and administration of TasTAFE so that its employees are focused on meeting client needs and work to achieve the organisation's objectives.
- Pursue, build and maintain a highly visible, credible reputation with industry, community and government stakeholders.
- Formulate options to enable TasTAFE to achieve its intended purpose, having regard to:
- Government and Ministerial obligations
- Policies of TasTAFE
- State and National VET policies
- Emerging trends and themes which are relevant to the purpose of the organisation.
Establish and maintain productive relationships with the TasTAFE Board and Executive and utilise these relationships to formulate plans from the options.
Act as a role model and provide both leadership and influence to ensure all employees work cohesively and are actively engaged in the delivery of both improvements and the core sustaining tasks and obligations.
Deliver the results from the TasTAFE Corporate Plan on time, to the requisite quality and in a manner consistent with the values of TasTAFE.
** Start date for this position is negotiable.