If you're feeling unwell, get tested for COVID-19 and stay home until you’ve received a negative
result. View our latest COVID-19
e.g. Lecturer, Admin assistant
Job no: 492896
Work type: Fixed-term (Full-time)
Location: Main campus - Malaysia
Categories: Academic - Teaching and Research
Everyone needs a platform to launch a satisfying career. At Monash, we give you space and support to take your career in all kinds of exciting new directions. You’ll have access to quality research, infrastructure, and learning facilities, opportunities to collaborate internationally, as well as the grants you’ll need to publish your work. We’re a university full of energetic and enthusiastic minds, driven to challenge what’s expected, expand what we know, and learn from other inspiring, empowering thinkers.
A Level B, academic is expected to make contributions to the teaching effort of the university and to carry out activities to maintain and develop her/his scholarly, research and/or professional activities relevant to the profession or discipline. Conduct original research, develop an active record of publication, and start to build a profile of grants and supervision.
Reporting Line: The position reports to the Associate Head (Education)
If you believe you fit this profile, we look forward to receiving your application.
All applications must address selection criteria. Please refer to "How to apply for Monash Jobs".
1.Contribute to curriculum development, innovation, enhancement and quality assurance in the undergraduate and postgraduate units
2. Deliver innovative and excellent teaching, learning and assessment experiences for undergraduate and postgraduate students
3. Conduct original research, developing an active record of publication and starting to build a profile of grants and supervision
4. Participate in collaborations with other universities and with government, industry and/or civil society to drive research impact and educational excellence
5. Support the management of education, research and/or administration in the School through, for example, participation in committees
Key Selection Criteria
1. PhD in an area related to Computer Science / Software Engineering / AI or a closely related discipline.
2. A research agenda and a developing record of scholarly research and publications in the relevant discipline.
3. Demonstrated evidence of successful teaching in a relevant field at tertiary level.
4. Demonstrated evidence of good oral and written communication skills.
5. Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with students and staff from a diverse range of backgrounds.
6. Evidence of successfully attracting funding for research activities.
7. Demonstrated evidence of the use of technology and innovation to enhance teaching and research.
Position Description for Lecturer (Teaching and Research) CS - SE
*For LinkedIn Users, please click apply to view the position description at our career site
Job No.: 492896
School/Unit: School of Information Technology
Location: Main campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Classification: Level B
Monash University Malaysia reserves the right to delay or not proceed with an appointment for the above-mentioned position.
For further enquiries please email us at Krystal.Tan@monash.edu
7 February 2024 11.55 pm MYT
Advertised: 07 Nov 2023 Singapore Standard Time
Applications close: 07 Feb 2024 Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
Powered by PageUp